Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Rena Lunzer

Since I value hard work and determination I have decided that it is only fair that I post Rena Lunzer a birthday sign. You see, for the past year Rena has been begging (and I mean BEGGING) me for a birthday sign. Her birthday is in the summer and since I don't make birthday signs for summer birthdays Rena was very disturbed that she wouldn't be getting one. As a result she launched an attack at the office window nearly every day for nine months. Rena even went as far as emailing me backgrounds that she liked so I wouldn't have to do so much work. Each time though I politely refused saying that I would have to make everyone a sign if I made one for her. But I changed my mind thinking that all of our alumnae would agree that if it meant so much to Rena to put in so much effort that she deserves it...right? So here it is, a birthday sign for Rena Lunzer. Happy Birthday Rena!
Sincerely,
Chava

1 comment:

Reena Michelle Fried said...

AHHHH TO AWESOME!!!! FIRST OFF AHHHH RENA YOU GOT A BIRTHDAY SIGN!!! AND AHHH CHAVA YOU MADE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY SIGN FOR RENA!!! THIS IS ODDLY WEIRD AND AWESOME!!!